Monday, June 18, 2007

Cycles - Mr. Shen





Mr. Shen here with the newest Kick Face Design project.

I apologize for all the photos. I just wanted to show as many angles as possible since I haven't really done something like this before (a model from scratch).

The materials used are a few foam discs, bamboo skewers, hot glue, a hard drive cable, a battery and some black electrical tape. I didn't actually have a huge idea of what was going on when building it. I just had a basic frame and, well, started adding more and more.

The idea is simply electric bicycles of the future used as transport. They will be, like today's hybrids, more affordable and practical. The only thing in this case, however, is that you don't really have or use pedals. So, I suppose, it's more like an electric motorcycle with the frame of a bicycle.

No comments: